Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halloween Story

My friend Justin and I did this Halloween story about a monster in school:
 
Nightmare in Downtown LA

 
One night, we were camping outside Staples Center. Today, there is a full moon. Maybe, a werewolf will come. We were getting in our sleeping bags, when we heard a loud sound. We went to the owner of the LA Sports Museum, and took a key from his office for Staples Center. We traveled in our spaceship back to Staples Center. My buddy, Justin, took the key and opened the huge doors. No one likes trick-or-treating anymore.

 
The problem was, there were no lights on. I, Jaden, fell into the arena. I then rolled down the stairs, with Justin running down them a few steps behind me. I then fell onto the court, and Justin ran beside me. Right when he asked me if I was okay, the lights went on. We found ourselves right in front of a 9’ 3” muscular monster with a Michael Jordan jersey on. He’s a zombie, according to him.

 
He had a pumpkin head, glasses, antlers, spooky arms made out of tree branches, dark green pants, a Michael Jordan Bulls jersey, and MJ 3572 basketball high-tops. He smells like pine trees. The only way to kill him was to beat him in basketball, and then dunk over him.

 
“Hello, my name is Patrick “BOO” Witchster. My ancestors were witches. Father is a mummy. Mother is a ghost. I would eat you, but I love basketball more, and I need someone to play with. Also, everything that I eat tastes like chocolate. I HATE CHOCOLATE! I’m as mean as a monkey when he doesn’t have bananas. You will see, I’m as mad as a mad-man. You must now play basketball with me. If I win, I will kill you. If you win, you are free.”, he roared.

We were losing 135-133. I made a full-court shot at the buzzer to win the game. The court rumbled like a crowd at a Clippers vs. Lakers game. I rode on Justin’s shoulders, and I dunked over the monster! The rim bounced up and down since I dunked it so hard.He fell to the floor with a thump, and yelled, “I will get revenge someday!” We celebrated and then, a boulder took his place, and when the Lakers and Kings came to practice, we threw the boulder at them, and yelled, “This is our town!” Then, the owner of Staples Center came and said,”You know how much this stadium cost? It cost me an arm and a leg! Then he started walking forward and..........


No comments: