Saturday, June 23, 2012

My New Kindle

A few weeks ago, my parents bought me a kindle because we went to Hawaii. It was a very early birthday present. (My birthday is not until August 15) I have been getting books from the Los Angeles Library on there. They have a program where I can get on waitlists on my Ipad2 or computer and when I'm up, read it on my Kindle.

So far I've read 2 books on my Kindle. The books were Heat and The Batboy. Right now I'm reading Book 1 of The Ranger's Apprentice Series. It's called the Ruins of Gorlan. The only problem is that if you don't finish it in 3 weeks, you lose it and have to get back on the waitlist to finish it. Because it took me awhile to finish The Batboy, I have 3 days to finish The Ruins of Gorlan and still am only about 30% done. It does not show you the page, but it shows you the percentage of how much you've read.



Do you have a kindle?

Do you use a library?


No comments: