Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Poll Competition: Poll 4 Round 1

In the last poll it was a tie. The tie was between I'm a Black Belt and 1,000 visitors. That was the first tie in this poll competition! I added something new on my blog! At the top of my blog is my pages. I added a new page called Poll Competitions. You can find the winner of the last post there before I say it in a post! These posts are a little more recent. This is going to be a close poll.

Here is the poll:

Get your own Poll!

Which post did you vote for in the last poll?

Try to figure out which posts are going to be in the next poll!


2 comments:

PaPa Charlie said...

Jaden, you know polling has become a big part of our society. We have polls about athletes, movies and most often politics. Great job, as usual.
Love,
PaPa Charlie

Jaden said...

@ Papa Charlie,

My dad said sometimes he does polls in his fantasy leagues. They will often say things like, "Who is the best quarterback in the NFL?". I wonder if they are having polls with the NBA in the lockout. Have you ever made a poll?

Love,
Jaden